Aerospace & Energy Robotic Surface Finishing
Acme’s robotic finishing systems serve the aerospace and power generation industries, providing unmatched levels of finishing quality, production efficiency, and unit cost reduction.
From deburring of turbine engine components to polishing airfoils, before and after milling, Acme robotic finishing systems for the aerospace and power generation industries reduce or eliminate manual labor, lower your unit costs, and achieve new levels of repeatability and quality. With some applications, ROI can be under one year.
Edge radius and blending
Hard tool deburring
Flash removal on forged and cast parts
Airfoil polishing before and after milling/grinding
Buffing to create bright mirror finishes
- Diamond polishing for ceramic coated components
- Many more
- Compressor blades and vanes
- Fan blades
- Compressor disks
- Engine cases
- Diffuser cases
- Engine shrouds
- Housings and nozzle guide vanes
Acme also provides finishing solutions for aircraft structural items, such as cowlings, winglets, landing gear, aircraft wheels and nose cones.
- Design, build and integration of machinery and robots
- Complete process development with a process “recipe” specific to your production needs and specifications
- Complete programming of the system prior to delivery
- Installation support globally
- Options for system integration
- Options for automatic measurement and quality validation
- Intuitive and comprehensive operator interface, Acme SmartFlex
- Acme robot systems are built to meet RIA 15.06 safety standards
- Acme can also build to UL and CE Mark if required
A Selection of Our Aerospace & Energy Surface Finishing Customers
Have a Part You’d Like to Finish?
Do you have a difficult or challenging buffing, deburring, grinding or polishing problem? We’ve solved some of the most difficult.
Click the button below to share a few details and we’ll put our experience to work for you too.