Acme Manufacturing is seeking a full-time Project Manager specializing in the ability to organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s product implementation efforts. Acme is the industry leader in providing custom robotic metal finishing systems. We service over 20 industries globally. Acme’s core business is to provide unique robotic automated solutions for metal finishing in aerospace, medical implants, consumer products, automotive, heavy equipment, and many other industries. We are growing our global robotic finishing technology through a diversified balance of industries and locations.
This position supports all departments and levels of our company, allowing you to satisfy your customer’s needs, perform your job and ensure you have the highest opportunity of success.
- Leads an interdepartmental effort to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and insures completion.
- Maintains documentation to support internal project phase and/or completion support.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Maintains safe and orderly working environment by adhering to company procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Be committed, cooperative and reliable with good communication, people, and business skills.
- Work cross functionally with multiple departments, customers, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Represent the company and ownership professionally, with respect and integrity.
- Have the chemistry to fit well within the “Team Acme”.
- Humility and diplomacy are expected.
The most crucial factor to note is that you are joining a very successful team that is known as the industry leader throughout the world.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required. Related job experience will be considered.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel – can be up to 25%, or more depending on demands, primarily within the United States.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
Acme Manufacturing is one of the earliest pioneers in material removal and surface finishing automation. Since 1910, the company has remained family owned and operated by four generations of the Carlson family. The family has brought a steady sequence of innovations to over 20 industries on a global scale. As the premiere robotic integrator in the surface finishing space, Acme has built a family culture with values that continue to drive our technology focused mindset.
We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Acme Manufacturing has limitless opportunities in the automation industry.
We are committed to being a world class organization providing innovative and cost-effective automation solutions for everyday material removal and surface finishing challenges. Our culture drives unparalleled focus on relationships, safety, quality, technology, and profitability. We believe partnering with our customers from project concept to factory floor production, provides the ultimate advantage for Acme employees and our valued customers.
Acme is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
At this time, we require masking.