Motorcycle Component Robotic Metal Finishing
Acme’s automated finishing systems allow producers of motorcycle components to enhance production quality, reduce unit cost, and utilize variable finishes on multiple materials.
Over the past thirty years, Acme has provided many robotic finishing solutions to help improve the overall quality and cost of manufacturing motorcycle components. Many of these steel and aluminum parts require deburring, polishing, and buffing, prior to chrome plating. During the chrome plating process, Acme has also supplied robotic buffing solutions to address copper buffing, which is required during the chrome plating operation.
- Parting line removal with coated abrasive and non-woven belts and wheels
- Weld removal & blending with abrasive belts and abrasive flap wheels
- Multiple step surface preparation prior to chrome plating
- Cut and color buffing
- Many more
- Gas tanks, kickstands
- Fenders, sissy bars
- Shock absorbers, brake handles & calipers
- Exhaust components, front forks
- Cylinder heads, saddle bag brackets
- Aluminum wheels, headlight bezels
- Aluminum carriers
A Selection of Our Motorcycle Finishing Customers
Robotic Metal Finishing Solutions
Have a Part You’d Like to Finish?
Do you have a difficult or challenging buffing, deburring, grinding or polishing problem? We’ve solved some of the most difficult.
Click the button below to share a few details and we’ll put our experience to work for you too.