Motorcycle Component Robotic Metal Finishing
Acme’s automated finishing systems allow producers of motorcycle components to enhance production quality, reduce unit cost, and utilize variable finishes on multiple materials.
- Parting line removal with coated abrasive and non-woven belts and wheels
- Weld removal & blending with abrasive belts and abrasive flap wheels
- Multiple step surface preparation prior to chrome plating
- Cut and color buffing
- Many more
- Gas tanks, kickstands
- Fenders, sissy bars
- Shock absorbers, brake handles & calipers
- Exhaust components, front forks
- Cylinder heads, saddle bag brackets
- Aluminum wheels, headlight bezels
- Aluminum carriers
A Selection of Our Motorcycle Finishing Customers
Have a Part You’d Like to Finish?
Do you have a difficult or challenging buffing, deburring, grinding or polishing problem? We’ve solved some of the most difficult.
Click the button below to share a few details and we’ll put our experience to work for you too.